- Fauji Cement Company limited, requires services of dynamic and experienced individuals for the following vacant posts:-
Senior General Manager (Head of Plant)
- Minimum Bachelor’s (BE / BS) degree in Engineering from reputable HEC recognized university. Candidates with higher education will be preferred.
- Age : 45 – 55 yrs
- Min 20 years of experience at various levels in Cement Industry, with 5 years as Head of Plant at European Manufactured Plant with Min capacity of 4000 TPD Clinker production.
- Leading the Technical functions for Operation and Maintenance of Plant.
- Responsible for coordination & definition of technical and plant performance-related strategies & standards. Developing & implementing standardized reporting functions, work instructions for optimising the process chains.
- Technical analysis, Process Optimization, Project Management and Quarrying Operations. Logistics, Supply Chain experience will be an added advantage.
- Provide visionary leadership & harmonize departments at Plant to achieve the goals, targets & standards.
- Comply with all relevant company & statutory industrial and environmental, health & safety procedures
General Manager (Maintenance) – Plant
- Minimum Bachelor’s (BE / BS) degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputable HEC recognized university. Candidates with higher education will be preferred.
- Age : 40 – 50 yrs.
- Min 15 years of comprehensive & hands on experience of Erection, Commissioning & Maintenance work at European manufactured Cement plants. Min 10 years’ experience as HOD in Cement industry.
- Ensure Max RAM-D (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability & Durability) of plant equipment through Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Techniques.
- Ensure safe working environment for staff & plant equipment.
- Experience in planning & execution of BMR projects in the mechanical field will be an advantage.
- Technical analysis & forecasting of Budget including maintenance cost. Look after & lead Mech, Elect, Instrument & Control Equipment maintenance activities at Plant.
- Ensure that all maintenance practices comply with the Quality Assurance & ISO Standards.
- Provide visionary leadership & support to the maintenance department. Setting KPI’s & provide directions to achieve the goals, targets & standards.
General Manager (Operations) – Plant
- Minimum Bachelor’s (BE / BS) degree in Chemical Engineering from reputable HEC recognized university. Candidates with higher education will be preferred.
- Age : 40 – 50 yrs.
- Min 15 years of comprehensive & hands on experience in Cement industry – responsible for the planning, coordination and control of the complete production process of European origin plant with over 4000 TPD of Clinker capacity. Min 10 years’ experience as HOD in Cement industry.
- Monitor production targets ensuring that progress is according to the schedule and within budgetary guidelines. Ability to seek continuous improvement in production process.
- Ensuring effective role of all assigned departments towards timely availability of inputs for meeting company production schedule.
- Ensure the technical vetting of vendors / suppliers and be able to correspond with outside agencies pertaining to technical matters.