22 Feb Notice of Interim Cash Dividend
Posted at 04:55h in News
- The Board of Directors of Fauji Cement Company Limited in its meeting held on Tuesday 16th February 2016 has announced an interim cash dividend at Rs. 1.75 per ordinary shares for the period ended 31st December 2015. This interim dividend will be paid to those shareholders whose names will appear on the Register of members of the company on 11th March 2016.
- The share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from 12th March 2016 to 18th March 2016 (both days inclusive) for the entitlement of this dividend. Transfers received at the Company’s Share Registrar office up to 11th March 2016 will be entitled to payment of interim dividend.
- Submission of copies of CNIC: As per directive of SECP SRO 831 (1) 2012 dated 5th July 2012, it is mandatory to insert CNIC number on each Dividend Warrant issued to the shareholders.
- Shareholders who have not yet submitted copy of their valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) are requested to submit the same at the earliest. Kindly note that in case of non receipt of CNIC, the company may be constrained to withhold the dispatch of dividend warrants.
- Corporate entities are also requested to provide copy of their National Tax Number (NTN) certificates.
- Shareholders are requested to promptly notify the change in their postal addresses and send copies of CNIC / NTN directly to Share Registrar at the following address:-
M/s Corplink (Pvt) Limited, Share Registrars & Corporate Consultants,
Wings Arcade, 1-K, Commercial, Model Town, Lahore. Tel: 042-35839182, 35916714, 35916719 Fax: 042-35869037